Dec 28, 2010

Imagine All The People

Warning: This will be the longist blog post ever. I took far to many pictures of people in China. Haha.

The Children
I was having a ball stalking up on some kids in China haha. I wish I could
write down some of the stories behind these but that would take far to long. 
I know a few of these are slightly off focus but the kids were just so darn cute
I couldn't leave them out!





































The Adults
I had the joy of meeting and talking to a good deal
of strangers while on this trip. People were very friendly
and while they were usually shy at first, would happily let
me take a photo of them.
































































1 comment:

  1. Wow so many awesome shots! The one of the musicians hand is excellent. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete