Oct 18, 2011

Katie Jordan

Sooo we had to take some bridal portraits but you know me. I didnt want to do something in the 'norm'. So after fretting over this project for a while and realizing I had no choice but to shoot one of the many dresses at school, my friend Katie told me she had a Sari! Saris(or Sarees) are traditional Indian dresses used in weddings, and many formal gatherings. So we decided that if we were going to do this, we were gonna do it right, and went to Greensboro to find Henna makings so that I could do traditional henna tattoos on her hands.

I'm pretty happy with the result, but I'm trying out some new editing styles so I'd love to hear feed back from anyone :)










~Kat~

1 comment:

  1. Your lighting is so nice in these. so simple yet exquisite! Beautiful job! =]

    ReplyDelete